Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

We Are Open in Nashville Tennessee song

5/22/2010 11:03:23 AM
We are open in Nashville, Tennessee song
By Nancy P. Goodman
All rights reserved.

when my heart is
southern bound
and I know
nobody’s around
I can
make the sound
That I couldn’t before
(that I could not make before)

Yoo hoo hoo
Yoo hoo hoo
Yoo hoo
Yoo hoo
Yoo hoo hoo

When I see the lights of
Nashville town
I can’t turn around
I gotta go
See and be seen
My heart
Is southern bound
(my heart is southern bound)

Won’t you come to Nashville
And see (just) what I see
The people are great
And we are
Open
In Nashville Tennessee
(open in Nashville Tennessee)

Yoo hoo hoo
Yoo hoo hoo
Yoo hoo
Yoo hoo
Yoo hoo hoo
------
original song written by Nancy P. Goodman
All rights reserved
email: @genny1@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment