Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I saved my Yahoo mail signin, thank goodness for it!

Why I use Aol mail sometimes, and why I use my Yahoo mail signin sometimes -

I saved my Yahoo mail signin, and thank goodness for it!  I have had AOL mail for YEARS and YEARS. I recently heard that AOL Mail was getting something new, that we would be able to send files by AOL mail, I believe as large as 25 mb. WOW! I thought, All right!, now I can send songs and files back and forth in my email without AOL telling me "file is too big to send'...well, I have now tried the AOL mail feature to send large files back and forth, and guess what?

It does NOT work!

So I have reverted back to my Yahoo mail signin, which I never had used that much, because, guess what?
I can send LARGE file and I can send LARGE songs by email, without any problem.  The only catch is the time it does take to 'attach' the files, (I am on a SLOW DSL with ATT) but once that is done, no problem!

So if you are having a problem sending large files on AOL, just get a Yahoo mail signin and your problem is solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment