Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

American Idol Show with Results Airs tonight, May 19th, and then there were 2

American Idol Show with Results Airs tonight, May 19th, and then there were 2
Who will be gone after tonights American Idol Results show?

My fav to win has been Crystal Bowersox, but after last night's show I think the judges put her down so much that it may have jinxed her and I am almost willing to bet she is the one who will be leaving tonight!

I thought Lee DeWyze gave an outstanding performance and I can see "I AM the American Idol' in his eyes, more than the other 2 contestants at this point.

My 'takeaway' from last night's show: I think on tonight's American Idol Results show that it will be a 'toss-up' between Casey James and Crystal Bowersox as to which one is leaving, and I somehow feel it will be Crystal, the only girl contestant left, who will be kicked off tonight.

Tune in tonight and see who stays, who is gone forever from the May 19th American Idol Results Show!
who comes up just short
who gets voted off?
Ryan Seacrest says: the 2 facing off in the finale are:

we find out who makes it into the finale
justin Beiber and Travis Garland
over 47 mil votes came in
live at Nokia Theater
who will win American Idol?

Your idols, bring em out, Casey, Crystal and Lee!

one of them takes it home

head to the couch,
wanna get inside your head
how has it changed, Casey
no expectations of getting past the stadium
RS is it surreal
CJ it really sunk in really more than you expected
RS how bout you Crystal
CB you don't see how much work goes into this
been a crazy ride
RS people don't realy realize how hard you work, Lee
Lee, totally different than I would have ever thought, staying true to yourself
CB being pushed to give more strive harder, makes you stronger
RS did you picture winning?
CJ no, never thought I'd get this far
like winning a lottery
CB yeah, definitely thought about it, would love to win
RS: do you want to win?
Lee: when you begin, winning seems so far, every cut so far away, never wanted to win more than I do right now, when you're so close, you wanna win
CB everything is attainable, in the home stretch
RS how is the balance of the competition and real lives work
Lee: so much going on, you'd like to go back home and hang out
CJ at least 160 text msg a day, i feel horrible because I don't have time
CB you get tugged into a million dif directions, my son, my diabetes, my doctors, no free time
doing good, never been healtheri in my life
CB: amazing thing
RS Randy what do you see, progression
RANDY Lee was so shy, he blossomed, a little bit like that for Crystal, she's grown, Casey, guitarist, listened to us a bit
Crystal: everything you guys said has been helpful
Lee: any advice whether positive or negative
CJ not every comment was usable, with all due respect
------
last Friday our top 3 had a chance to go home, they were treated like rock stars,
to Texas with Casey James, (Home sweet Home, baby, Casey says, I'm home, they're stopping traffic for me)
Casey admits "no girlfriend right now"
"real excited to see my family and my friends"
"small town, where I grew up"
Screaming kids, huge crowd meets Casey, Casey is impressed!

------------
Next Travis Garland takes the stage with his new single!
Travis Garland is a singer discovered when he posted a video online of him singing a Justin Timberlake song, and Perez Hilton, who discovered him, told Ryan Seacrest that he thought he 'sounded better than Justin Timberlake". Travis Garland sings "Believe'.
--------
going to Ohio with Crystal
'Crystal has finally landed'
CB: on our way to see what the day holds, screaming fans, autographing bodies (!), she had fun jumping in and out showing her head from a sunroof in her limo!
She got the key to the city from the mayor of Toledo, Ohio.
Family barbecue with her 'baby'.
Crystal Bowersox day! She sang her heart out at a concert.
"Speechless', 'that's all I got!' she says.
'home sweet home'
==========
Lee DeWyze: "Chicago, I am finally home'
'it's gonna be so cool' and 'one minute you're mixing paint and working in a store, and next minute, we're here'
He throws first pitch for Chicago Cubs, to elementary school, where he is greeted by screaming elementary kids, Lee's 1st grade teacher "what a guy, what a man, what an American Idol!
Lee goes to where he used to work, says "I'm gonna try to win the thing, okay?;
"This is the best day of my life, thanks to all of you'
Ryan: what does it feel to make your father so proud?
Lee: 'it's amazing, when I was up there, and to look down at my parents, and thank you, guys, for everything'
Ryan: when we come back we will find out who you voted into the finale and Justin Beiber is up next!

Then Ryan says: This next guy is singing "You smile" and "Baby" -
Justin Beiber!
and Justin finished his set by playing the drums!
------

Ryan:
The first person in next week's finale is: Lee DeWyze
Joining Lee for a shot at American Idol is Crystal
Casey is going home

and who goes home is: Casey James

No comments:

Post a Comment