Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Who is Justin Beiber or Justin Bieber, and which is the correct spelling of his last name?

Who is Justin Beiber or Justin Bieber, and which is the correct spelling of his last name?

I have been seeing this name and the mistaken last name (which?) in the news so decided to investigate for my own self to see: Who is Justin Beiber or Justin Bieber, and which is the correct spelling of his last name?

Ok, here is what I found on my good and trusty resource, Wikipedia.org:

"Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian pop / R&B singer. His performances were seen on YouTube by Scooter Braun, who later became his manager. Braun flew Bieber to Atlanta,.." (1)

Ok, now I know who he is and Wikipedia spells the last name as Bieber, not Beiber!



(1) Wikipedia.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment